- Products will ship ground Purolator Service, unless other instruction received.
- Freight will be charged at regular posted ground rates from Uxbridge, ONT.
- If you provide your Purolator shipper number we will include it into your account information.
Requirements for Returns:
- No product will be accepted under any circumstances after 30 days from the date of invoice. Such item returns are under the sole discretion of Choko Motorsports.
- Returns will be accepted ONLY with a Choko RA# (Return Authorization Number). An RA# may be obtained by calling Choko Customer Service.
- Product return must ship via ground or product and freight charges may be denied.
- Record the RA# clearly on the outside of the carton.
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of RA# issue date.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
- Short shipments must be called in within 5 days of product receipt.